Call them Quirky. Call them Unconventional. Call them Off-Beat. Call them Funky. Call them whatever you want, but you just love shopping at them.
Who are we talking about? The Top 100 Quirky Brands in India. The brands, India absolutely loves.
Shun away the biggies. These are the brands to look out for. From handmade books, to handcrafted shoes and accessories, they make it all. And all for the love of design!
Do let us know in the comments below what do you think about these brands. Incase, you know of any more quirky brands in India, that we may have missed, please let us know of the same.
1. Bewakoof: An online T Shirt Shop to buy Slogan and Quotes T-shirts.
2. Chumbak: Chumbak was born out of love for India and the love of travel. Chumbak started with fun magnets and became a lot more than just fridge magnets including keychains, T Shirts, bags, pens, books and various other stuff.
3. Ayesha Accessories: ayesha is your one-stop-candy shop for fun fantabulous fashion essentials.
4. Happily Unmarried: A quirky lifestyle brand they make fun products. They also do music festivals and work with corporates.
5. Quirk Box: A Quirky Fashion & Lifestyle Label From India
6. NVY Studio: NVY specializes in ready-for-sale and custom- made contemporary sarees and salwar material.
7. Heads Up For Tails: A pet boutique for luxury pet accessories based in India.
8. Pitaraa: Into making Contemporary Indian accessories, Pitaraa literally means a chestful of surprises. The result is a personal potpourrie of accessories. Unique ,as every story.
9. Tantrum Shoes: Tantrum is known for its personally hand crafted shoes.
10. Engrave: Engrave is an India-based design collective engaged in the pursuit of creating unique lifestyle products with fine craftsmanship.
11. Pigtails and Ponys: Pigtails and Ponys, a Happy hair accessories brand, provides you with unique handmade hair accessories. Each piece, being hand done, has its own charm and grace.
12. Kaagazi: Kaagazi handbound collection of creative notebooks, sketchbooks and journals is the first of its kind.
13. Stop N Stare: Stop N Stare is a fashion accessories brand which believes, ll that GLITTERS aint gold but definitely THE NEXT BEST THING ON EARTH. /p>
14. Style05: Style 05 is a clothing brand whose focus is exclusively on t-shirts which can be best described as stylish, classy, cool and comfortable
15. eSparSha: E-Sparsha is an online merchandise store that lets you create your merchandise just the way you wanted in the first place.
16. Turqouise Footwear: Turqouise designs bespoke Footwear according to your Wants ,Wins and Fancies because its Every Gurls Prerogative to own her Cindrella Slippers.
17. Poppuri: Poppuri is audacious, spunky and every bit of that rebel you always wanted to be.With Designs you wont let go and prices you cant resist this brand is all you need to make a statement.
18. Redwolf: Redwolf is an indie clothing brand starting up with a line of kickass graphic tees.
19. Saundhi Mitti: Saundhi Mitti brings together some of India best studio potters and the end consumer, who remains our ultimate muse.
20. Avikaonline: Avika Creations is a dream of a group of individuals who truly believe that handicrafts need not always be ethnic wear they can be contemporary wear with ethnic art forms!
21. MORA by Ritika: Mora translates into ine and is an organic extension of its Founder Designer Ritika Mittal quest to revive the withering handloom tradition of Indian textiles, among the world finest.
22. No Nasties: No Nasties is a clothing label that makes 100% organic, fair trade, designer t-shirts for the Indian retail market.
23. Just Jewellery: Just Jewellery is the only costume jewellery brand to use black jadtar with semi-precious beads in India.
24. Sapphire: Sapphire is the contemporary fashion brand in uptown Mumbai that houses chic and wearable clothing by designers Divya and Dipika Israni.
25. Play Clan: Play Clan combines fashion, art and design to create collections in home, apparel, gifts and stationery, inspired by vibrant colors and local culture.
26. MoodSwings Jewelry by Benaazir: MoodSwings is handmade for real women – someone who has her own mind, rebellious, independent, who has a sense of style and individuality.
27. Tota Myna: TOTA MYNA is an attempt to bring under one roof, the simple but rare pieces of art, craft and design that reflect the unmistakable spirit of India that cannot be taken out of any Indian or anyone whom India has touched in any significant way!
28. Uber Jogi: UberJogi is a brand that works in the line of handpainted apparel and accessories. Designs are conceptualized, designed and made by the team UberJogi on the t-shirts through hand painting process.
29. y Rohit Kant Hand Painted Collectibles bby underground artist, Rohit Kant
30. Ten On Ten: Ten On Ten is a designer brand from Mumbai. They also do custom outfits for that personal touch.
31. Blend Fashion Accessories: Offers exclusive handmade creations are designed by Sannam Chopra & are always changing & always in style.
32. The Purple Sack: Bags,customised bags, belts, personal accessories and lifestyle products. Scarves, jewellery and everything under the sun!
33. Aditi Bhatt Accessories: Contemporary. Colourful. Vibrant. It a parade of colour hues you e never-seen-before. Explore their beautiful jewellery collections, designed specially for you.
34. Forty Red Bangles: A luxury collection of organic clothing, all natural candles, handcrafted jewellery and up-cycled homeware.
35. The Big Bag Theory: The Big Bag Theory is here to annihilate the boring and the ordinary, powered by its team of Ideaotic Items.
36. UDD: Udd is a happy textile brand. Udd encourages the Bohemian Spirit and get inspired by folk -tribal art, which is then transformed into beautiful art fabrics.
37. Shor Sharaba: Offers crazy, quirky lifestyle goods! Known for its Pop and Kitsch Products.
38. 3 Mad Chics: A brand started by 3 designers, 3 Mad Chics offers an exclusive range of bags, to strut your stuff in complete style.
39. The Color Caravan: The Color Caravan partners with independent craftspeople, SHGs & NGOs to co-create products and helps bridge gap between artisans and the market, thereby reviving the handicrafts as well as livelihood.
40. Art Meets Fashion: Art meets fashion is an independent label which deals with Handpainted and Handcrafted Fashion and Home decor Accessories.
41. Kya Cheez Hain: Their products are absolute value for money – fun,durable,tasteful and original! They make ideal gifts for any occasion for anybody and everybody, be its kids or grown-ups.
42. Item Number: Just like an over-the-top tem song instantly uplifts a boring Bollywood flick, the Mumbai-based fashion & lifestyle brand Item Number too spices up, glamorises and boosts the style quotient of your wardrobe, house or workspace.
43. Cirare: Cirare was born from a marriage of careless bohemia and sheer indulgence. With original and personally developed prints, genuine leather, delicious silks and other natural fabrics, all their pieces are hand-crafted.
44. Mink: Mink does custom footwear for the style conscious woman of today.
45. eDiots: In the business of HUMOR CLOTHING, eDiots is known for its spunky tshirts.
46. Bbling Accessories: Bold, beautiful and BLING-Bbling jewellery pieces are unique,statement pieces designed to create an impact.
47. Crow: Crow a newly launched fashion and lifestyle brand . It is the creative dream of a young Indian designer Shaila S. Khubchandani and it embraces the appreciation for winsome little dresses which are comfortable to wear.
48. Trendy Souk: Delivering fashion excitement, freshness and value, Trendy Souk is a peppy accessories and jewellery brand.
49. Bechain Nagri: Started by a bunch of students and fresh graduates from different institutes across India who decided it was time we started paying our own electricity bills! Bechain Nagri is the business of designing quirky stationery.
50. dhora: 楧hora brings to you leather goods, bijoux and cotton & linen clothes.
51. dhruva: hruva is all about fashion and lifestyle accessories. Each design is created with great passion from a hand drawn sketch to a handbag wrapped in leather with tons of emotions attached to have and to hold close to your heart.
52. Aola Handmade cards: Aola Handmade Cards is a local business that specializes in handmade greeting cards / Scrapbooks albums / Lifestyle items / Photo Frames.
53. Magnetic Designs: AGNETIC DESIGNS is a Delhi based online store that promises to offer an exquisitive range of lifestyle products catering to both western and Indian wear.
54. Agastya: Khushboo Agarwal label gastya offers a range of statement pieces, handcrafted for the traditional woman with a modern sensibility.
55. Raw Mango: Raw Mango is a brand of contemporary Indian handwoven textiles crafted using traditional techniques. Their products reflect the skills of the more than 450 craftspeople employed by Raw Mango.
56. Nappa Dori: Nappa Dori is poised to rejuvenate the market place with its unique signature designs including handcrafted home and fashion accessories.
57. Earthen Me: One Stop shop for all kinds of eco-friendly products. All products are hand made either from natural fiber or waste.
58. POP GOES THE ART: Pop goes Art defines fun, funky, bright and affordable accessories in retro, pop and vintage designs!
59. Toshe: Tosha , the face behind the brand, sole purpose lies in creating accessories that bring out the bold and free-spirited girl who is hiding within every woman.
60. Organice: ORGANICE promises to design products that help us save those precious seconds and that very useful space.
61. Limited Edition: imited Edition is a budding idea of two young entrepreneurs who have created a passionate collection of funky, printed and unique bags that are conceptualized, manufactured and sold in India.
62. CheapSex: Cheapsex is a label owned by ULABO CHHAP DESIGN WORKS Having launched four seasons of the quirkiest designer products in the market, the core business of the label lies in its unique boxer shorts.
63. Pyjama Party: Quirky,colourful home decor and handpainted customized shoes,bags and jewelry.
64. Tribal Chic: VILLAGE TO VOGUE. Tribal Chic is all about jewellery and apparels designed by Sutopa, inspired by tribal art from around the world.
65. Tarini Nirula: A Designer Label synonymous with exclusivity, style, quality & a passion for the creative arts.
66. DESI DRAMA QUEEN: Like the brand name itself suggests, DDQ BAGS are only for quirky dramaqueens.
67. The Ribbon Factory: The Ribbon Factory is all about pretty hair accessories. They handcraft all products to cater to all custom needs.
68. 22.2 Accessories: Fashion products from 22.2accessories are recognized for its whimsical flair, with touches of both elegance and playfulness along with a heavy dose of the rich heritage of Indian crafts.
69. Mish Mash Design: Mish Mash Design is an Independent label which deals in high quality HandPainted & Handcrafted Fashion & Home Decor Accessories.
70. Kili Mandi: Kili is an Indian kitsch brand that has a lot to offer to add to your home. From Hair brushes to furniture, we paint on everything!
71. Anek Designs: Anek designs specializes in Home Linen and other textile accessories. Anek Designs also undertakes custom interior textile projects.
72. Purple Jungle: Inspired by the Urban Jungle, Emelie and Iris created a funky, trendy and colorful range of accessories, bags, pouches, cushions, soft toys, blablablablabla, using materials such as tube tires, newspapers and digital prints.
73. PrincesseK: Princesse K is an independent handbag label based out of Mumbai, India. Created and fashioned by Karishma Shahani, the ideology of the design house is to produce an interesting mix of constructed designs for the discerning woman who has a keen interest in fashion.
74. little Almirah: Little Almirah is all about customized clothing for kids in which they can express their own individuality in style.
75. Kunst: Kunst has bags which are functional and at the same time aesthetically pleasing. We make bags which are exclusively hand embellished by the traditional artisans of India.
76. Pure Ghee Designs: Pure Ghee Designs offers handmade bags made from unusual fabrics, distinguished by their craftsmanship and design.
77. Fluke Design Co.: luke is the ultimate the destination for the modern design connoisseur – the place where Art, Innovation and Design come together as one to serve unique needs of Luxury in Fashion and Lifestyle.
78. Neha Sahai: Fashion accessories that are a mix of the contemporary and the classical with a generous dollop of eccentricity that one just can’s miss.
79. Soto Moto: Sotomoto specializes in creating kids products and designing kids spaces.
80. The Elephant Company: A vibrant, colorful and fun brand who makes exclusive designer products representing the contemporary Indian life.
81. Dirty Laundry: A brand about quirky boxers, it firmly believes that life too short to be running around naked.
82. Funkanatomy: Its all about funk. Funky Earrings for Funkaaaay people.
83. Massif by ME: Massif is all about handpainted ballerinas. Now how often do we find these around?
84. Beeja: Beeja innovates with everyday supplies intervened with the natural charm of bamboo, wood and paper, using the decor of cone-craft. The products designed at Beeja use nature-friendly materials and sustainable techniques, thus providing healthy design solutions for simplifying the lifestyle.
85. Green Somethings: Unique concepts, smart designs and love for the nature, Green Somethings is a garden and patio decor brand with presence in Delhi, Noida, Chandigarh, Mumbai and Bangalore.
86. Omegamma: They provide monochromatic designer goods like decals, tees, iphone skins-iphone cases, caprees, etc. and also custom design them as per users choice.
87. Karaashilp: KaraaShilp means and Craft Hand crafts are a dying art. KaraaShilp wishes to revive the interest and appreciation for meticulously and lovingly made handcrafted products as also fuse western and Indian crafts to make contemporary lifestyle products.
88. Artfeat Designs: Artfeat aims to repurpose and upcycle mass-produced products, to develop funky, fun and functional products.
89. Workshop Q: WorkshopQ repurposes waste along with eco-friendly materials to transform them into useful modern design home accessories.
90. Pink Elefant: Pinkelefant is the first dedicated Toy Design studio in India. It also offers its own line of products specializing inn design of houseware, furniture, stationary, electronic gadgets, electrical accessories, fashion accessories, illustrations, apart from toys, board games, craft kits, children products and learning aids.
91. Tungs10: Let your funky needs shine and rise with tungs10 ray of illusion. Vivid, lively and experimental merchandise for those who dare to look different n want to create a statement.
92. Chalk Studio: CHALK has been set up with helping all fashionistas out in finding their dream shoe. We manufacture in-house and can create any customized order for you.
93. (The) Rohan Arora: In a world infested by sterile modernisation the label aims to bring back the real craft of shoe making using obsolete techniques possible only by the human hand.
94. Funk for Hire: Clothe yourself with quirky extracts from FUNK FOR HIRE! They promise that their clothes will leave you feeling deliriously, curiously, marvelously, super duper.
95. I Love Magnets: Handmade rustic finish miniature fridge magnets. Imitations of real life objects. Seasonal magnets used for gifting. Return birthday gifts. Show pieces/ paper weights.
96. Crazy Palette: Forget the lain ull and oring and indulge in a
collection of hand painted apparel and accessories.
97. Bish-Bash: Bash – Bags and shoes by Jyothsna, offers funky accessories to add a whole lot of fun to your wardrobe.
98. 淰eruschka by Payal Kothari A luxury shoe designer dedicated to making the world a sexier place, one high heel at a time.
99. Sole 橠 Shoes: Sole 橠 brings you shoes to fit every soul. The brand strives to fuse comfort and fashion in designs that will please not only the eyes but the feet too.
If you beloved this posting and you would like to obtain a lot more info relating to Men’s Desgin abstractshape1 Short Sleeve T-Shirt kindly pay a visit to our own web page.